Here’s what was going on over at Moms@Work…
- A new school year began, with some advice.
- I tried to convince myself that numbers weren’t always important.
- More math when I referenced an article from the NY Times. Division this time.
- Discover how to work better with your boss – on Columbus Day!
- There was my favorite title of the month – The Bacon of Parenting.
- A couple of school tragedies demanded attention.
- Some advice about children and chores was shared.
- I celebrated some of the work perks I enjoy.
Thanks for reading. Always.