• wake up and not need to immediately take the dog out because one of the Fabulous Lilly Boys (FLB) already has done the job
• make extra coffee and enjoy it on the back deck in the morning sunshine
• find the newspaper on the dining room table without having to actually leave the house
• sample an array of baked goods, thoughtfully selected by one of the FLB, from the Delso’s Bake for You
• take a walk along the Normanskill with the FLB and Jeter, too.
• not have to referee a single spat or argument between the FLB
• a brief nap and a long run, order of said events unimportant
• walk to the Capital City Gastropub without a single complaint from the FLB about how far it is (<1 mile)
• two (3?) glasses of wine at aforementioned dinner destination
• climb into a freshly made bed with a good book
It’s really that easy. I don’t want or need flowers, chocolate or jewelry. A card, preferably handmade, is always appreciated and saved forever. Could someone please get this list to the FLB?