It has been a particularly unpleasant and long campaign season and I’m looking forward to it being over so I can just enjoy the grace and dignity of the Obama family for a few more months. But, first some questions.
- Why do elections bring out the worst instead of the best?
- How is my vote important if the electoral votes determine the winner?
- Is there a reason other than racism to justify the complete lack of acknowledgment of the accomplishments of President Obama?
- Who are the people who believe that Donald Trump is concerned with their interests – other than other wealthy people who have learned how to Trump the system?
- Will this election with all of its controversies, ugliness and accusations compel people to be more or less involved in the process in the future?